- This event has passed.
Veterans Night Out – 1.26.19
January 26, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pmFree
Join Mission Zero on January 26, 2019 from 11am to 3pm as we enjoy an afternoon of veteran camaraderie, education, and training.
This free Veterans Night Out event will be held at American Top Team Miramar and will include:
- Takedown Demonstrations
- Submission Instruction
- Grappling Instruction
- Practice Rounds and Sparring
• Bruce Quach – Brazilian jiu jitsu black belt and USMC veteran
• Chris Navarro – Jiu jitsu black belt, US Navy veteran, and professional MMA fighter
• Wilson Gouveia – Jiu jitsu black belt and 10-time UFC veteran
All instructors are MMA fighters and a current MMA champion will be present at this exclusive event.
This event is open to veterans and their spouses.
Limited to 30 attendees so be sure to RSVP today!
What else to expect at this event:
- Lunch will be provided afterward
- Physician will be on-site for MMJ recommendations
- Special discounts available through Liberty Health Sciences
- Exclusive access to Risk Assessment app
We look forward to seeing you there as we connect with other veterans and raise awareness to end veteran-related suicide!
A special thank you to our sponsors
This event is sponsored by Liberty Heath Sciences and in partnership with American Top Team Miramar.